Arrive in Christchurch
- Head to the Christchurch Adventure Park and ride New Zealand's longest zip line or enjoy the rush of downhill mountain biking.
- Get a thrill and aerial view of Sumner Beach with Skydiving Kiwis.
- Slow down the pace and dine at Little High or The Terraces.
- Stay in Christchurch CBD.
Drive to Peel Forest / Geraldine
- Take in the view from the air with Ballooning Canterbury.
- Enjoy rural scenery and mountain vistas via Route 72.
- Get the blood pumping on a jet boat ride with Discovery Jet.
- Head off on a one-hour Rangitata River Trek with Peel Forest Horse Trekking.
- Spend the night at Peel Forrest Lodge.
- In the winter months take to the slopes with a full day skiing at Mount Hutt. Stay at Brinkley Resort.
Drive to Takapō/Lake Tekapo
- Experience the natural landscapes of the Mackenzie with a half day tour with Tekapo Adventures.
- Or catch dinner on a Guided fishing trip.
- Spend the evening star gazing with: Dark Sky Project / Silver River.
- Or take a soak under the stars with Tekapo Star Gazing.
- Stay: Takapō/Lake Tekapo accommodation.
Day trip to Aoraki/Mount Cook
- Experience a flight like no other, landing on the Tasman Glacier in a Mount Cook Ski Plane.
- Want a view from the water? Explore the Tasman Glacier Lake and icebergs with Glacier Explorers.
- Hike the Hooker Valley Track with views of the Mueller Glacier, Hooker Lake and Aoraki/Mount Cook.
- Stay: Twizel accommodation.